Vodafone Sure Signal

mickyh

Does anyone use one of these boosters?

The signal inside my house is terrible but Vodafone want £100 for one of these!

There seems to be more than one model for sale on ebay so I'm baffled.

Does anyone have any experience of these things?

Thanks.

I have the v3. Simple to set up, just needs a power socket and an Ethernet connection to your broadband. Gives a 3g signal throughout the house.

Got it through work as our corporate devices are Vodafone. Would be lothed to pay £100 for it. If your early in your contracr I'd be canceling due to poor coverage and finding another provider.

I have a ee box it works well.cost nothing however they did not tell me you had to phone them and give the serial number of it to the tech department so it could be matched to my phone until I called to complain it never worked.All sorted in ten minutes.I get full phone signal.

I got one from my work- not sure what model but its the plug style one; Only works up to about 8M from the sure signal so doesn't give signal in the garden or other parts of the house. There a rip off at £100 IMO but fine for in the one room.

When mine has the broadband running ok it works well all over the house and a bit outside and we havr a large house