******* women

Daveo26

We had a female visitor round our house over the weekend, my fathers wife to be exact.

Who hates shooting, is a vegan, you know the sort.

She decided unknown to me to start throwing a tennis ball in the garden for my cheasapeake pup.

As soon as I realised what she was doing I had a non too quiet word and throw the tennis ball in the bin.

"He wouldn't chase it to start with" my heart sank how much damage has she done?

I tried him with a dummy, yep running in, pleasing himself.

Brilliant,

He was steady to a thrown dummy before this episode.

What a ******* **** of a woman thanks a ******* bunch you ******* ******** ******.

Just shows it's not always the owner that messes a dogs training up

Careful how people behave around your dog

I think that if It had been me I would have told her to leave and that if she did it again then I would have to shoot the dog out of hand because it was a working tool and as such was no use anymore and that it would be her fault. I wouldn't have meant it but she wouldn't know that.

A more gentle reasoned approach would have been better.

Last year during a BBQ a friend of Lady JDog's did the same with Jasper. I had a quiet word off camera so to speak at which stage she erupted and told me not to be so condescending. Everyone around the place was then in on the story and I was in bad books.

Again In this incident I would have asked / told her to leave as her interfering presence was not required and upsetting the dog. I would have expected the wife to back me up as well or it would have been end of BBQ on the spot. The guests could always go down the pub should they so wish. Can't have the dog upsett. It's unforgivable.

Edited by fortune