Emails disables.

Blackpowder

Why have i got a pink strip on top of my Pigeon Watch page with the following:-"Emails Disabled", Emails that we send are being returned, we have automatically disables any emails we send to you." (Update Your Email Address) Why do I need to do this I have the same email address as forever? There is also a pop up form where I can enter my details including email address, is it safe to proceed with this?

Blackpowder

Why have i got a pink strip on top of my Pigeon Watch page with the following:-"Emails Disabled", Emails that we send are being returned, we have automatically disables any emails we send to you." (Update Your Email Address) Why do I need to do this I have the same email address as forever? There is also a pop up form where I can enter my details including email address, is it safe to proceed with this?

Blackpowder

I've been getting this over the last couple of weeks it's infuriating. Pink strip is there as I type this.

And when you update your email address you're told we already have this address or words to that effect.

I've not mentioned it until now as I thought it might be my set up? I don't run a windows operating system.

I have reset it for you three, this happens if 3 or more emails sent to you bounce back from your email provider without being delivered. It therefore disables emails being sent as likely your email is not correct or your email provider is not accepting emails from the PW address