Fishing catapult

Dekers

My trusty, faithful Reddicat has finally given up after about 16 years.......

post-20848-0-57811400-1441341066_thumb.jpg

This has been great, and the best operating and VFM catapult I have had, but I can't seem to find these anymore.

Does anyone know if they are still available or if there is a modern equivalent? I can't seem to find any appropriate elastic either, if someone could steer me in that direction it would be great, it's just the elastic that's broken, the frame is fine.

Many thanks.

ive a few cats in my shed dont know make ill have a look,if any good to you you can have one,depending what bait your fireing out, if you look in other sales i put add on for fishing tackle for sale,ithink theres a pic with catapults ,n tray,

Edited by ladyjack

Thanks everyone, it seems the Dankung 3060 tubing is the stuff, so I'm ordering some of that.

During the search I found this daft thing, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bait-Thrower-Kit-Fishing-Bait-Accessories-Slinger-Carp-Bowfishing-Catapult-JB21-/262022725800?hash=item3d01c580a8 which seems to work on the same principle of the tubing running through the handle. The whole thing, and the tubing don't seem as strong as the Reddicat, but I've ordered one anyway, at that price it must be worth a try for some close work.

I find the catapults rather useful as I have managed to break both shoulders and an arm over the years, so I throw like a girlie these days!

Cheers