got it booked

WinchesterDave

Well, everyone who knows me knows I am a huuuggeeee Land Rover fan lol, and have always wanted to do a Land Rover Experience. My Dad did one at Halewood in a Discovery last year and loved it. However, I have always been under the impression that to have an experience day with 'Land Rover Experience' you had to be 21 and I'm now 20.....

So the other I was thinking about it and thought. ..you know what I'm going to give an experience centre a call and find out!!!

So I did just that; rang Peckforton Castle, Cheshire to which a very helpful lady answered and told me that as long as you have a full driving licence...you can drive!! and there was me thinking I had to be 21 ever since I found out about them 3 or 4 years ago!!! I couldn't believe it...so further to finding that piece of useful information out I booked, without delay a 1 hours drive experience in the mighty Defender!!! (Defender and Discovery are my two favorites lol...) I'd have liked the half day one..however at £225 per person...I thought I'd do the hour one...

So 19th September at 10.30 I will be heading out in a Defender to tackle some rough terrain and to say I'm excited is an understatement!!!

Edited by WinchesterDave

Well, everyone who knows me knows I am a huuuggeeee Land Rover fan lol, and have always wanted to do a Land Rover Experience. My Dad did one at Halewood in a Discovery last year and loved it. However, I have always been under the impression that to have an experience day with 'Land Rover Experience' you had to be 21 and I'm now 20.....

So the other I was thinking about it and thought. ..you know what I'm going to give an experience centre a call and find out!!!

So I did just that; rang Peckforton Castle, Cheshire to which a very helpful lady answered and told me that as long as you have a full driving licence...you can drive!! and there was me thinking I had to be 21 ever since I found out about them 3 or 4 years ago!!! I couldn't believe it...so further to finding that piece of useful information out I booked, without delay a 1 hours drive experience in the mighty Defender!!! (Defender and Discovery are my two favorites lol...) I'd have liked the half day one..however at £225 per person...I thought I'd do the hour one...

So 19th September at 10.30 I will be heading out in a Defender to tackle some rough terrain and to say I'm excited is an understatement!!!

& after that will be the end of the jimny :)

Sounds great fella.

I bet you won't be disappointed, never done it myself but know someone who did and they loved it.

You'll get the green oval bug and will be selling your soul and jimny to get one.

Have fun.

Regards.

Fatty

Cheers pal! yes I think I'm going to love it my dad said it was the most fun he's ever had at 2 mph haha!! I had the green oval bug prior to the jimny but prices dictate certain things lol. I do love my Jim though...just a miniture defender ;)

& after that will be the end of the jimny :)

haha that made me laugh! I can see my self stepping up into one after the Jimny lol quite literally ;) Edited by WinchesterDave