Petition

Paul223

Guest rimotu66

Signed, but the BBC will carry on regardless

Agreed, lets face it, Auntie Beeb has not got a great track record for sorting out wrong'uns within its control. Mr Sa'vile' anyone?

Edited by rimotu66

Numbers should make little or no difference, it's not a contest of who can get the most votes but rather who has the correct argument

Although I agree with this 100% I do think that no matter how many signatures the shooting community get they wont remove him from presenting.

Signed

Edited by ShootingEgg

Guest rimotu66

Yes. Although I do not see it happening unfortunately..

Good man and I do agree with you as I have stated in previous posts about auntie beeb but we have got to try, for anyone unsure just remember, today badgers, tomorrow pigeons.

I have signed this but I'm also well aware that none of these petitions make a jot of difference. Anyone can sign an online petition; it is the easy way out. You just click a few buttons and then sit back and forget about it, enveloped in a nice smug blanket that you have 'done your bit'.

If you really really are annoyed enough then handwrite a letter and mail it to the BBC, or email them and keep writing until you receive a reply. Write to your MP and also the print media.

But you have to want to make a difference. Unfortunately not enough people care enough.