Plenty Of Miles

stuartbrierley

went out today with les 10 am ish looking for pigeons on a few perms we traveled everywhere no sign finally found some but due to the location gave it a miss . so went back to where we have had some decent bags not many about on the stubbles ) when we arrived so went to the other side of a large wood were i have had some good sport there were plenty of pigeons flying about but not feeding . the ground as been disked les said they will be back on the stubble later ?
so we gave it a go on a flight line nothing really happened about 14 in the bag so called it a do on the way home a stubble we had looked at earlier had about 70+ birds on it he was right late feeding .
les had to go so i set up and had a go with a browning over and under i bought off leses mate second time out with it really pleased with the gun took a bit of getting used to but give it a few outings and a bit of confidence building i will soon be on the ball any way the birds soon returned and were dropping in at a steady rate took some decent shots which dropped in the bean field at the back of where i had set up old ed retrieved 4 which pleased me ended the day with 54 + what les took
the bonus pigeon on the seat is a marble color

post-1613-0-26323800-1441748267.jpgpost-1613-0-15038500-1441748282.jpgpost-1613-0-49572600-1441748299.jpg