8 bore

morty

C+G have loads up to 2 1/4oz (64g) using A0, blue dot and M92S powders on their data sheet No. 014, ITM shot big bore.

thanks for your reply , will have another word with c&g , and see what what they can come up with .

I am of the opinion 64g (2 1/4ozs) of 4.0mm ITM through an 8 Bore is ample, any more is an expensive waste!....... But each to his own!

cheers thats really helpful , er not .

thanks for your reply , will have another word with c&g , and see what what they can come up with .

cheers thats really helpful , er not .

Hard as you may find it to understand, my comment was meant to be helpful......but from your response it's seems to be a waste of time offering advise............you clearly have a closed mind!

Hard as you may find it to understand, my comment was meant to be helpful......but from your response it's seems to be a waste of time offering advise............you clearly have a closed mind!

I get what you're saying. I shall be loading up a few 2oz loads of hw13 to put through my 10 for this season. I could load heavier, but I think that will be plenty.

• 2 weeks later...

motty did you get sorted out with your powder ?

Not sure if u meant morty or motty !!

But I spoke to clay n game again this wk , and they hav sorted me a powder out now so I can load 2.5oz of tungsten .

Not sure what the problem with powders was all about , but I here game bore may be loading there own 8 bore shells .

Would it be possible game bore r holding back on load data and powder etc , ?

sorry morty fat fingers :lol: what powder did they say to use ? not sure if Gamebore are loading 8 bore BUT i did hear that they were looking into doing more 10 bore stuff so there may be something in it

I'm away at the mo , so will let u know when I get back ......

sorry morty fat fingers :lol: what powder did they say to use ? not sure if Gamebore are loading 8 bore BUT i did hear that they were looking into doing more 10 bore stuff so there may be something in it

I was under the impression Gamebore have stopped loading the 10 gauge stuff they did do ?