410. Driven Partridge day. Cheap, Cheap, Cheap.

richg

This is a driven day with a difference. Mid-Lincolnshire estate. Thursday 24th September. 120 bird driven partridge day where all the guns will be using 410s, All the usual hospitality you would expect on a formal driven day.

Two guns are required to make up the team. This is a rare opportunity to do something that does not come up very often, and that is to shoot driven game with a 410. This is a proper day with the emphasis on fun and enjoyment, and with all guns using 410s it will be a level playing field. The price is a straight £300 plus tip. yes that's right £300. that's just £22.50 per bird. no overage or underage. but rest assured we will get lots of birds over us. All you need is to beg, borrow or steal a gun and bring plenty of cartridges, its going to be a blast.

If you want to come, pm me now.

Richard.

Iv got a nice little o/u ejector you could use if you want

Could be expensive I know what happened last time I lent one of you a gun

Go for it and then give bosher a call

All the best

Of

Damn damn damn!!!!!!

Go for it Rob

Mark I have an antwaky side by side that your more than welcome to borrow.... if your boss can spare you

Thanks for the kind offer chaps.

Much appreciated :good:

Sadly I don't need to borrow one now :/

Edited by shoot and be safe

I have posted a report of the day in talk from the field, The suggestion i suppose is that the 410 is not up to killing game cleanly, ie. wounding lots.

Nothing could be further from the truth, of the total bag of 118 very few were runners, the 410 shoots very tight patterns, you either kill them or miss them, the only thing is you do miss lots of close ones, but out to 40 yards nothing is safe.

Richard.

I have posted a report of the day in talk from the field, The suggestion i suppose is that the 410 is not up to killing game cleanly, ie. wounding lots.

Nothing could be further from the truth, of the total bag of 118 very few were runners, the 410 shoots very tight patterns, you either kill them or miss them, the only thing is you do miss lots of close ones, but out to 40 yards nothing is safe.

Richard.

I think the .410 is a lovely gun to use. I will more than likely take my o/u on the pheasants later this season. 19gm 6 or 7 through 3/4 and full choke. Lovely!