Woodpigeon Bolognese

ollie

Can be quite difficult to use up all the pigeons after a successful day decoying, so I thought I would make myself some Bolognese out of the breasts. Below is a short video of how I do it. Really tasty and a good way to mix up your pigeon dishes.

Thanks for watching.

Nice Job ollie,Looks very tasty. Had to go back a few times when you mentioned the Chilli' as i couldnt work out what the two big red objects where' until I realized it was the actual pattern on the Chopping board :rolleyes:

What brand is the Electric mincer and can i ask how much it costs..? Looks a good sturdy Job.Was thinking about a manual one that clips onto the table' but that machine looks the business.

Nice Job ollie,Looks very tasty. Had to go back a few times when you mentioned the Chilli' as i couldnt work out what the two big red objects where' until I realized it was the actual pattern on the Chopping board :rolleyes:

What brand is the Electric mincer and can i ask how much it costs..? Looks a good sturdy Job.Was thinking about a manual one that clips onto the table' but that machine looks the business.

I bought the mincer off eBay for about 50 quid. This model is a ciatronic I think. It does the job, but doesn't work great with the sinews in rabbit legs.

• 4 weeks later...