Weihrauch HW100 FSB

hoggysreels

HW100's fill to 200 bar (safety tested at 300 bar), shot count for a .177 I believe is 60, 0.22 is around 80. I have a 0.22 but have never run it down to the yellow area on the gauge, when on targets I usually fire off 4 magazines (56 pellets) and this takes it down to around 110 bar. Shot count is Weihrauchs claim so make of it what you will. If hunting I doubt if you will ever need a shot count as high (unless your popping ferals in a barn at night). If for targets and plinking then you will find it eats pellets for fun.

Don't know much about shrouded barrels so can't comment

Yes, the shrouded barrel is in effect the moderator on the .177 FSB. From what I can gather it's not as effective as the mod' on the other models but isn't much louder as to make any real difference.

I've done a little research as I'm planning to have one sometime, but perhaps someone who actually owns one can give a more accurate picture.

Lovely looking piece of kit me thinks .. if l'm correct! .. this is the lightest of the HW100 range. Quite fancy one with the sporter stock.

Will have to give it some thought. I'd need to complete my gun reshuffle before l started looking .. think l prefer the HW100 FSB to the FX T12.

Edited by hoggysreels

Had the fsb in a sporter can say it is really good and even better with the mod on should you wish or feel the need for it sold it after 3 months as I did not like the side cocking and got a new mk2 r10 bull barrel stunning rifle but a ...big mistake wish I had kept the hw .

Edited by norfolkgoose