Giving up shooting - everything for sale (wildfowling, pigeon, clay)

bay firearms

I've decided to give up shooting so everything must go. I would prefer local pick up (from Herne Bay, Kent) but postage can be arranged and at the buyers cost. There;s quite a bit to go so please PM me if you want stuff, add questions to the thread. Right here goes;

25 FUD Duck decoy's, a mixture of mallard and widgeon (both sexes). all weights, lines, and carry hooks. un-used, as new. £65

005.jpg

12 Pigeon decoy's with poles. neoprene shell design. £15

007.jpg

Camo ''Shot box'' storage case. never left the house. £25

011.jpg

010.jpg

12G cartridge belts (£5 each) / game bag £10 / Cartridge bags (£8 each) / 100L rucksack £15

008.jpg

folding saw £3 / Original Buck hunting Knife £12 / stock cart holder £3 / Teal whistle £3 / Duck commander ''Uncle Si'' call £15 (un-used) / Acme mallard call £5 / Acme crow call £3

009.jpg

Buffalo River gun slips (£10 each) / DPM camo net, unused, approx 5M x 3M £15 / Camo sheet approx 2M x 1.5M £5

012.jpg

Hide Poles (un-used) £15. Seat £5

019.jpg

Cartridges: 50 Eley Lightning steel 3's / 30 Gamebore mammoth 3's / 30 Gamebore mammoth 4's / 30 Gamebore Mammoth super mag BB's - whole lot £50

021.jpg

Highlander waterproof DPM trousers and jacket XL £10 / 3D leaf suit jacket and trousers XL £15

018.jpg

Stormkloth Realtree hardwoods waterproof / fleece lined trousers (very nice in the cold) £10 / brand new neoprene waders XL £35

014.jpg

Stormkloth Moleskin green shooting jacket, worn once XL £20 / StormKloth Realtree shoftshell waterproof / fleece lined jacket XL £15

015.jpg

Waterproof smock style DPM pattern jacket, very comfortable, little use XL £20 / Jack Pike Grasslands jacket Never used L £40

016.jpg

Various hats, head overs, gloves, gaiters (new), ect, ect, £25 the lot.

020.jpg

I also have some guns for sale which will be listed on the other section. However I have 2 I would like to give away. A .410 bolt action and a 9mm bolt action garden gun with a box of carts. Both guns haven't been used for a long time so need oiling, ect. I would like these to go to a young shooter, first gun, getting into the sport, so they don't need to spend there pocket money on something new.

004.jpg

Any Q's please ask, I will consider selling in bulk for an offer.

Col.

The .410 would be ideal for my daughter, been looking for one for a while to get her started..... but you are a fair distance away.

You dont travel up north any time do you?! Im near Preston, could possibly meet you if you do?

Edited by brazzy

The .410 would be ideal for my daughter, been looking for one for a while to get her started..... but you are a fair distance away.

You dont travel up north any time do you?! Im near Preston, could possibly meet you if you do?

I'm passing through Kent soon heading to/from the Tunnel....

Will be dropping folk off in Leeds area on the way back if that is any good & you can arrange some sort of uplift ?