thorne and district wildfowlers

contrysports

evening all,

I know ive left it too late to join clubs this year, but after a move a couple of years ago I have been out of the wildfowling scene and its starting to make me miss going out. Now I am out of college and into a full time job I'm in the position where I can afford club fees and travel around myself I thought I'd try and get back out there at some point.

As im now based in south Yorkshire and I was wondering if anyone had any details or contact details for this club or any clubs around the area?

Thanks for any help.

Yep, I'm a member of Thorne and District Wildfowlers.

We've taken on 6 new members this year and will take on another 6 next year. I know we've already picked up enquiries and have a list from the Yorkshire Game Fair of about 12 wanting to join, but whether these are still interested next year is anyone's guess. We'll simply start from the top of the list and when we have 6, that's it for that year.

If you want to me to pass your details onto the secretary I will - just drop me a PM with your name and other contact details (including phone and email).

Cheers

• 2 years later...

Hi Paul I know it’s a few years on but I’m interested in joining Thorne and district wildfowling club I did have the number of the chairman but have lost it somehow and would like to give him another call. Is there any chance you could send me the contact information 

thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...