Away to look at a Springer.

happy.plinker

Nice looking pup. We once had a Cumberland Rough and he was a house dog that was until you picked up a gun then he went hyper to get out shooting, we use to kick him out of car once we got on farm land and let him chase car for half a mile or so just to calm him down or if you left it to where you was shooting he was off like a bull in a china shop flushing everything out before we was ready, best dog we ever had for flushing game, retrieving be it fur or feather. As all of this breed loved the water dirtier the better he had more baths than me after shooting smelly little blighter but what a worker if the hare was to big to carry he would drag it back to you.

Ozzy is cute, which is a good job considering how hard work and annoying puppies can be.

My dogs cute face looking up at me saved him from a real serious telling off more times than I can count. I was annoyed at myself that I couldn't be annoyed at him!