30 Plus Point Stag.

One of my clients is having to reduce his herd and this 30 plus point animal is one of them. Anyone wishing to make a serious offer or any more details please pm me.

I don't realy deal in trophy heads now so all offers will be passed on to my client, if excepted he will deal with you directly.

It's a park animal that has to be culled and I know not all agree with this but please I wish to keep this thread civil.

Kind Regards Andrew.

63231eada332e411afdc05189f3de2b7.jpg

1f5b2f85008680ba2573a686dcb93300.jpg

6375ffae0b21454d8d23b7c4cb2ed6dc.jpg

Each to there own mate, and this isn't me having a dig but,

No sport involved in park deer, you'd be hard pressed to get a head like this in wild deer ,

And to pay £3k for a 2 min drive straight up to it and pull the trigger,

Nah, not my cup o tea,

I understand some people will pay for the head, and the funds will go back into the park/ herd management, ( and I understand the ££££ signs the owner has in his head lol)

But to me it just ain't cricket, it's a lazy trophy hunters "look what I shot " scenario ,

It's a cull beast , so cull it and mount the head,

Not saying it's right or wrong,

It's just my opinion, deer should be stalked, and the shot earned , just like any wild animal

Atb

Flynny

I don't get it I, as I said not every everyone's cup of tea yet some feel the need to express the distaste. Get over it move on if you have nothing constructive to say.

Funny how people see stags as this majestic animal that should be wild. But are quite happy to bait, decoy or even trap other forms of wild life and call it sport. So please if you don't like it leave it and look at another topic.

Kind regards Andrew

Edited by Elk hunter

I don't get it I, as I said not every everyone's cup of tea yet some feel the need to express the distaste. Get over it move on if you have nothing constructive to say.

Funny how people see stags as this majestic animal that should be wild. But are quite happy to bait, decoy or even trap other forms of wild life and call it sport. So please if you don't like it leave it and look at another topic.

Kind regards Andrew

+1 :good:

I know Andrew knows his stuff. If a beast of this calibre is offered by one of his estate's, then so be it.

I'm sure Andrew will be on hand to see that the animal will be dealt with in the best possible manner :good:

Edited by shoot and be safe

Kind regards Andrew

Spot on fella.

This is just the cup of tea the antis who interegate these sites love regardless if its your cup of tea or not please put your brain in gear before commenting on things that these people love, PS I know they run on this sight under the names of true sportsmen and women I have a guy at work who brags about it all the time so please just think about your responses to a post you may not be replying to a true sportsmen

This is just the cup of tea the antis who interegate these sites love regardless if its your cup of tea or not please put your brain in gear before commenting on things that these people love, PS I know they run on this sight under the names of true sportsmen and women I have a guy at work who brags about it all the time so please just think about your responses to a post you may not be replying to a true sportsmen

I'm not getting your point here.

Are you suggesting EH is a anti. I can assure you that he isn't as I have shot a stag under his guidance.

like I said, I don't get what point you are making,sso please accept my apologies if I have got the wrong end to the stick.

ATB

Sabs

To be fair if it needs culling, why not charge to have it culled? Makes sense to me, especially if someone wants the head.

This ^^. Not my cup of tea, could probably hand feed it first :lol: But, if it's got to be done no point in throwing money down the drain.

Definetely not mate im not suggesting EH is an anti in fact I know he is a true sportsman through his previous posts on here I was not being sarcastic and the only point I was making is that we all should try not to post any negativities about our sport its hard enough these days keeping every anti whatever off our backs please dont take any offense all parties this post wasnt intended to start a revolution