Saturday DTL @ Sycamore

Danger-Mouse

As the title suggests there will now be DTL at Sycamore on Saturdays. ATM it`s starting at 2pm and won`t stop until there`s no one left to shoot or it gets dark.

If anyone wants an earlier start that could be arranged, just reply here or drop me a pm.

Price per line is just £5.

Velocity+ 28gm fibre available at £40 a slab.

• 2 weeks later...

How is DTL going at sycamore danger mouse is there much take up

This week was poor but a couple of the regulars were away wildfowling and the weather up to the start time was pretty foul. But the previous couple of weeks were ok. Not packed out but worth opening up for. We always have a laugh and everyone is friendly so it makes for a good afternoon. Come on down once that leg of your`s is better. We even throw in free hot drinks :)

I know difficult now nights have drawn in! Been shooting most Sunday's. Been down J3 and braithwell mainly. Will arrange a trip over shortly.

What time sycamore open on Sunday?

I was at J3 today, had a lovely mornings shooting. Weather was fantastic even if my aim wasn`t lol.

Sycamore shooting usually starts at around 11am.

This week was poor but a couple of the regulars were away wildfowling and the weather up to the start time was pretty foul. But the previous couple of weeks were ok. Not packed out but worth opening up for. We always have a laugh and everyone is friendly so it makes for a good afternoon. Come on down once that leg of your`s is better. We even throw in free hot drinks :)

How can anyone not come down if there are free hot drinks....

Got the ankle strapped up - swelling going down. Just all the sitting around does my crust in...

Should be semi mobile again for the weekend fingers crossed.

Will the DTL be on this Saturday?

I will be passing by, so am tempted to buy a slab of velocity +, and am tempted to have a quick DTL session.

Yes it`s on, starts about 2pm. But I`ll be there from about 12.30 and I have a slab that I can sell. Can even open up the trap early for you if necessary. Come on down, it`s always nice to put another face to a name.

Fingers crossed DM I should be up tomorrow

Cool, see you there.

Is there any sporting on Saturday Niel got a new recipe to try out if it's ok pigeon carts next

No sporting on Saturday just DTL. Although there`s a chance I might have another trap out as I`m opening early for a couple to shoot a few practice clays. Last time they were up I set them another target up.

I`ll be there from about 12.30 so if you want to come up before the DTL starts I`m sure we can figure something out.

• 2 weeks later...

Will try get over and shoot some clouds then lol , how many sporting traps have you got ?

The last Sunday we shot was glorious, but miracles don`t happen that often lol.

There are normally 5 stands but afaik we`ve aquired some new traps this week so we might change things up a little.

Say hi if you do call down. Just ask for Neil.