Savage Arms  93R17BTVSS .17 HMR

Savage Arms  93R17BTVSS

£599

.17 HMR Rifle Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Glos, Gloucestershire
Bolt Action
Img_0234_zps5b1k9isr Img_0230_zpstuvs8asg Img_0226_zpsjsok8dtm

Description

Excellent example of one of the best 17 HMRs on the market.

2 stage adjustable Accutrigger;

Thumbhole laminated stock, worked on for increased float space and minor bedding work done for sub MOA accuracy;

Stainless steel barrel and action with Sirocco moderator;

Round count is

Swivel plus bipod mounts, sling supplied;

comes with sling, scope, mounts (no bipod supplied) and moderator but you must have a slot for the mod on your FAC otherwise sold without.

(Cost of the package new was £903)

Yours for £599 with scope, mod, sling or

£420 rifle plus mod plus sling, or

£650 for complete package.

Scope is Hawke Endurance 30mm 8 x 56 LR illuminated dot ret and comes complete with integral covers and 30mm mounts. Package worth £230, will sell for £160 on its own (with mounts). Scope is just 2 months old.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Savhmr. Message them here

This is one of mine folks, Please PM me if interested. Rifle will not hang around too long whatever happens as I may part-ex it to get the cabinet space. Only selling as replacing with a .223 for vermin control. As HMRs go, it's an excellent example and a real pleasure to shoot.

Last price reduction before part-exing:

Yours for £525 with scope, mounts, mod & sling or
£385 rifle, mod & sling.

Scope is Hawke Endurance 30mm 8 x 56 LR illuminated dot ret and comes complete with integral covers and 30mm mounts. Scope was £190 and mounts were £40 Package worth £230. will sell for £140 on its own (with mounts). Scope is just 2 months old.

This is insanely cheap for this rifle package! You wont buy a better shooting HMR with an all stainless action and varmint barrel in such a decent laminate stock.

Edited by Savhmr

Hi Dave

RFD is £25 plus £12 courier plus the dreaded VAT on top of everything. Happy to RFD for you if that's what you want. Happy to hold for you if you are interested. If you want the bipod chucked in, let me know as I can supply that for £30 extra (Nikko Sterling 9-14 inch folding with telescopic legs, same as the Buffalo river one from same factory and comparing with Harris, about as well made!)