Picture trial

smokeyoakey

I had the same problem with the iPad, download the "crop size" app, it's free, then you can save any pic to the iPad, open "crop size" app and export the pic, export button is clear on the app and it gives you a choice of taking a pic or using an existing one, click on the existing one and up pops all you pics saved on the iPad...... Then chance the MP at the top until PW accepts the file size...

Hope this helps, I'm sure people will say there's an easier way but this is easy as I'm useless with the iPad and I managed it

Tedly

I had the same problem with the iPad, download the "crop size" app, it's free, then you can save any pic to the iPad, open "crop size" app and export the pic, export button is clear on the app and it gives you a choice of taking a pic or using an existing one, click on the existing one and up pops all you pics saved on the iPad...... Then chance the MP at the top until PW accepts the file size...

Hope this helps, I'm sure people will say there's an easier way but this is easy as I'm useless with the iPad and I managed it

Tedly

Hi Tedly

I have been trying different things seem to be doing ok then, nothing to follow next step, the last thing I tried was pic resize, managed to get the picture downsized then can't move on will download crop size and try that many thanks Smokey

th_c646b246-95ce-492d-af8e-f4ae5bbce8a6_

<script pagespeed_no_defer="" type="text/javascript">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=c8b4ede5f39c26835e0ec4735e79b749&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=322586&p=2921605&md5check=9e37623abcf594cc9429001e3934a94e&isRte=1,l8PuqRhht8,true,false,Qrihx_ipWUA');//]]></script> th_c646b246-95ce-492d-af8e-f4ae5bbce8a6_&&0

God only how i did it but i'm getting there

Edited by smokeyoakey