land rover wheels and tyres X4

viking

i have for sale for a friend who just took delivery of a new 2015 land rover defender 90,

they are genuine boost alloys with Continental Cross Contact AT 235/85/R16 tyres.

they have driven 3 miles from farnels to the garage when he had them swapped over for some black 18" wheels with BF goodrich tryes.

there are no marks on them at all, complete with land rover center caps.

​will have to be collection only from burley in wharfedale leeds west Yorkshire,

£700, if you find any cheaper then they will be boost style alloys not genuine,

the pictures are library photos as iv not had time to photo them today, but will tomorrow and i will post them then.

these are to just show you what they are for those who dont know,

thanks.

lee

post-9513-0-75591700-1445022203_thumb.jpg

post-9513-0-75139400-1445022216_thumb.jpg

I'd beg to differ boost is the name of the landrover genuine designed wheel there are boost style non genuine wheels out there. if you bye these from landrover with the same tyre you WIL pay £1900 for them so they are a bargain

always worth knowing ones facts before posting :whistling: , im no expert but i too see it as boost alloys are land rovers genuine wheels, "boost style" are a copy of the genuine land rover wheel.as ghilley says :good:

i to think there worth more, but he said he wanted £700 so thats what iv asked for. :yes:

lee

• 2 weeks later...