Beretta A303 12 gauge

Beretta A303

£525

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition Taunton, Somerset
Semi-Automatic, Multi Choke, -, 28" barrels

Description

Here is my mint condition beretta A303 sporter. I challenge you to find a better example of this model. Woodwork and barrel is in great condition, and the receiver has gold highlighting also. Sling hooks are also present. Has a neoprene shell holder present to protect the stock but will not be included in the sale.

Never missed a beat, has cycled everything from 21-36 gram loads, has never jammed on me, but then I'm very OCD about keeping these guns clean and well looked after.

2 3/4 chamber only

Open to sensible offers but am in the market for mossberg hushpower/silenced 20g

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

I'm guessing the gold has been added as that is not standard, looks in great condition and If I was closer I would be banging on your door , I have two as new 303's, (so accepting your challenge I have two contenders :) ) a sporter and a field deluxe and would have another in a heart beat, good luck with the sale