cancer foods

ditchman

so they have decieded that all the foods i like ................smoked streaky bacon...bangers salami....salmon (smoked)........are bad for me !.................another cunning ploy to introduce another tax...along with the sugar tax....and air that you breath tax

whats the next tax going to be....too much sex tax !!!! ?????.....................thats one i should get a rebate on... :hmm:

makes you wonder where all this extra revenue will go...............looking after our wonderful migrants no doubt..

You didn't want to live for ever anyway. A short life and a merry one. Eat drink and be merry.

Who wants to live to a ripe old age drinking water and eating tasteless pap sat in a chair smelling of pee.

i want to live to a ripe old age...........drinking alchol.....eating bacon buttis...2 sugs in my tea and sitting in a chair with a smile on my face stinking of sex....................and i cant do that with all this tax thats floating about.........

i want to live to a ripe old age...........drinking alchol.....eating bacon buttis...2 sugs in my tea and sitting in a chair with a smile on my face stinking of sex....................and i cant do that with all this tax thats floating about.........

I am up for that ditchman :lol:

A bit like the lies about butter being bad and going to kill us all of heart disease from 30 yrs ago, then told to eat margarine/spreads that we are now told are worse than butter for you. Namby pamby thought police at it again ,all things in moderation, people like Jamie oliver should just bog off and leave us to live our own lives as we wish. Rant over

That's the problem with science, it's an inexact science.

As soon as I read the words "Experts say" in a paper, I assume that firstly the experts are over-egging their findings to get attention and therefore funding, and secondly that the newspaper concerned is, as always, scrabbling around for anything sensational to sell more copy,

Then I go on leading my life as before.

My Nan lived to a ripe old age!

Fry up every morning, The full works, Bacon sausage eggs etc! High teas were Ham and Peas pudding sandwiches and smoked salmon was also on the menu often!

She drank a Guinness every now and then too! Funny how someone who was brought up all their life eating food cooked in lard and dripping, Drinking and eating what they are now scaremongering about and lived to see her kids, grand kids, great grand kids and great great grand kids,

I think they need to just leave everything as it is and let THE PEOPLE make their own choices!

This whole sugar tax **** Jamie OIL iver is spewing about is a freakin joke! It will hit the sugar industry hard as many will chose not to pay the price, Sugar production will be hit and no doubt our sugar industry will go too.

He has a cheek screaming on about the excess sugar in food when he pours half a gallon of oil into every dish he prepares! I Bet HIS childhood wasn't one of sugar free ****.

The man is a twonk.

Guest rimotu66

Load of bloody rubbish and if it isn't then so be it, next week it will be fish and chips, week after that it will be something else, who sponsored the report, 'veggies are us' or jeremy corbyn?

Have to agree though, that Jamie oliver is a right **** who needs his mouth stitching up.

right load of carp,my grandad smoked cigars in his 70,s gave up bored of them and every day went to the pub for his two pints of pedigree .ate fry ups and w else took his fancy miner,s lung got him aged 87 not bacon or sausages.his dad was 92 and lead the same lifestyle if its your turn go out smiling .as Zapp said experts are people looking for funding ,life is for living ,bacon tastes good pork chops taste good and boycott fattys food in the shops .when fat Hippo-crite,s Jamies losing money he might learn to shut up and jog on