Norfolk Pheasent Shoot ( professional photographer )

suggs

Hi all

Thought you may like to see a set of images i took for my local shoot in Norfolk, was a dull misty morning but a superb day was had by all..

Hope you like them...

22526932302_89b64e419d_c.jpgb1 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

22540459145_f165cd91c8_c.jpgb2 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

21919264893_31c384086d_c.jpgb3 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

22540468085_59004ea205_c.jpgb5 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

22501854546_d61bc17cb0_c.jpga1 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

21905100994_1beb49e36f_c.jpga2 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

22527837765_dde3b28e27_c.jpga3 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

22341011239_1b6ae31d3e_c.jpga4 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

22340156588_e3eab16fc1_c.jpga5 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

21906664413_4dc0177a14_c.jpga7 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

22527867555_0f06c011aa_c.jpga8 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

22224248689_b1cc2dc5d2_c.jpgbird by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

Nice set of pictures with some very attentive looking dogs.

Thanks

The Dogs are great and clearly love what they do, i took lots of pictures of them. There was a nice pair of Borders with us, reall characters. Im very much looking forward to getting back out again in a few weeks time..

Edited by suggs

Think about it pro takes picture of your highly trained pride and joy dog publishing it on open forum with the location of the place you shoot on

Copyright don't protect you from having your dog stolen

Hope this clarifies my thought on the subject

So from a photo in a field you are saying that someone will be able to find out where the dog lives.What about all those people holding shotguns,will the thieves not be targeting them as well.

If you can show me one example of a gundog being stolen because of a professional photographer taking photos of a shoot and publishing the photos i might agree with you,why don't you look on the internet at fieldsports photographers,you will find hundreds of pics,i belong to a facebook page and they have just run a competition,there were dozens of highly trained gundog pictures put up..

And when asked he gave out the location

I don't wish for a argument I am merely expressing my view and concerne that I feel when I see this

My apologies if my comment offended you

It doesn't offend me just seems a ludicrous line of thought,their 4x4's that they turn up in are more likely to be targeted than a dog working in front of guns,you would have to be brave to try and nick a dog in front of a line of guns(have you seen some shoot) and a line of beaters the other side.

i never gave out the exact location folks not even within 5 miles in any direction and this is not an organised shoot that you could find as its not advertised etc, its a small private family shoot on a there own land. No way anyone could know where it is and even if they did the shoot is over with now. there not punters there people i know. Yes im a pro tog but i was there as a guest not working...

cracking photos there mate, great ones of the dogs with there owners,

you dont happen to know the address of any of them do you :lol::lol: sorry couldn't resist :oops:

yeah but long as you dont go there between 9 and 2 as there out and fred and worzel there dogs are sleeping in the barn, the one thats not locked :)

So from a photo in a field you are saying that someone will be able to find out where the dog lives.What about all those people holding shotguns,will the thieves not be targeting them as well.

If you can show me one example of a gundog being stolen because of a professional photographer taking photos of a shoot and publishing the photos i might agree with you,why don't you look on the internet at fieldsports photographers,you will find hundreds of pics,i belong to a facebook page and they have just run a competition,there were dozens of highly trained gundog pictures put up..

any chance of sharing the facebook page with me, would like to have a look if its not private..

thanks