Norfolk Pheasent Shoot ( professional photographer )

suggs

Near Terrington St Clement about 10 miles from Kings Lynn. Its not an open shoot, its a familly shoot or by invite only..

great pics :good:

but just going off what old farrier said I have no idea how anyone could find the location just from pics, but that post does just a thought

Very smart photos. I really do not follow the argument above. A snap of a shoot with a very approximate location is hardly likely to cause the theft of a dog of unknown quality from a chap who probably lives twenty odd miles away. The same applies equally to many photos published here and elsewhere - is Shep White's infested with dog robbers ?

Incidentally I know exactly where this is (and no doubt so do others), so might become a prime suspect.

Blimey, anyone could go online and look up an address of any big shoot/estate and hide out on a shoot day ready to snatch a dog.....do wonder what people think sometimes, almost laughable!

Very good well taken photos, I'm sure the people whom you were photographing are more than happy with the results and you putting a few snaps up online to show case some of your work.

Thanks again for the kind words

yes there fine and loved there photos and have ordered a load of prints, there not strangers to me either as i know and live close to them and have a good relationship with them..

Theres a lot of shooting in this area so hard to pin point one shoot especially when its a very small family and friends day.

Pushandpull if you do no exactly where this is then you must be very local ;)