Shooting available in Scottish Borders TD6 postcode

Was doing some tree surgery work today at a house near Maxton in the Scottish Borders,
got chatting to the lady we were working for about some pest control issues she has.
The place is over run with rabbits, and there's quite a few squirrels to take care of too.
She's been struggling to find anyone who shoots, that could take care of this problem for her.

I'm looking to put her in contact with a local shooter, who will do this shooting for the sport 'free'
Insurance to shoot is advantageous, but not necessary, being sensible and courteous, a must.
The ground is suitable for air rifle use only, FAC air at shooters discretion.
If you're bagging bunnies and squizzers, there will probably be cups of tea and biscuits.

If you're interested in a new permission, please bump this thread, and P.M. me with your name and phone number.
These will be passed on to the land owner, for her to phone you.

Thanks for reading.

Was doing some tree surgery work today at a house near Maxton in the Scottish Borders,

got chatting to the lady we were working for about some pest control issues she has.

The place is over run with rabbits, and there's quite a few squirrels to take care of too.

She's been struggling to find anyone who shoots, that could take care of this problem for her.

I'm looking to put her in contact with a local shooter, who will do this shooting for the sport 'free'

Insurance to shoot is advantageous, but not necessary, being sensible and courteous, a must.

The ground is suitable for air rifle use only, FAC air at shooters discretion.

If you're bagging bunnies and squizzers, there will probably be cups of tea and biscuits.

If you're interested in a new permission, please bump this thread, and P.M. me with your name and phone number.

These will be passed on to the land owner, for her to phone you.

Thanks for reading.

Nice, well done you, great gesture

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...