Lamping the night away

JohnGalway

Good stuff there John,

Went out last night too,one of the farmers has been baiting with dead lambs,got 2 in about 20 seconds.Barely had time to reload.2nd seemed to be a nearly grown cub,both vixens.

Called another in to 30yds away but he was on the brow of a hill so Monday is his DDay.

Keep up the good work mate B)

GH

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Good job all round to John and v-max.

Why should anyone not like the shot v-max. There is not difference between and dead .22lr fox than a dead 22-250 fox. They are both stopped from killing lambs and chickens -right! The mess is part of taking a life. If you don't like it don't shoot. What I see is a clean humane kill and that the point :good:

Good job all round to John and v-max.

Why should anyone not like the shot v-max. There is not difference between and dead .22lr fox than a dead 22-250 fox. They are both stopped from killing lambs and chickens -right! The mess is part of taking a life. If you don't like it don't shoot. What I see is a clean humane kill and that the point :lol:

:good::good:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello John

Some good shooting there.

I see in your sig your from Galway.

My sister used to live in Salt Hill in the 70's.

I spent my whole summer hols their one year.Only a kid of 14 at the time thought i was in heaven.Cried my eyes out when i had to leave.

They lived near the harbour.

It was the first time i had picked up a shotgun i spent hours in the fields round the back of my sisters it was so remote. Never picked another gun up till about seven years ago.

I went their for my hols year before last and couldn't believe the amount of building work that has gone on in the area. Where my sister used to live you can now spit and reach the next house. Progress :good:

Was still in heaven though.

I can still taste the bulmers over ice sat outside Kitty Oshea's and picture the view across the bay.

GOD if your listening please let me win the lottery Saturday night. :good: