JohnGalway

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest rabgoat

iv'e got red and amber i will try,as for not shining directly at the fox,the tracer max pro has a **** at the back for lining up the beam with the cross hairs of the scope,what sort of distance should i do this at,maybe there's no point doing this if we shouldn't shine directly at the target.

Guest rabgoat

good advice john,the one i was refering to earlier i was ready for the shot cause i knew it was close enough,but it wasn't havin it,hopefully with a filter or dimmer next time it'll not be spooked as quick,i just needed 2 seconds, then nite nite :(

When I get my caller back and new .223 set up, there's gonna be a heap of unlucky foxes in that spot!

Yes, thats when you most likely see none :lol: , allways the same, their everywhere, when you have no gun, or the proper one :lol::D

Keep up the good work John, plenty to do yet. ;):good:

Frank.

Yes, thats when you most likely see none :lol: , allways the same, their everywhere, when you have no gun, or the proper one :lol::D

I think the locals called their cousins in.

:good: , thats what happens John, shoot one and another is allways their to take its place, especially from now onwards, as cubs look for a place of their own. ;)

Frank.

• 6 months later...