Decathlon

RingDove

I have got loads of their clothes and it is all good quality & good value. What I like is the range of clothing, so if you are wanting something light & cheap they have it and they also have better quality expensive stuff. I find it is better to go onto the website as some of the Decathlon stores don't have a good selection, however, I picked up some full body pigeon decoys from the Belfast store for £2.50 each last month.

I find it is better to go onto the website as some of the Decathlon stores don't have a good selection, however, I picked up some full body pigeon decoys from the Belfast store for £2.50 each last month.

Good tip. I have wasted a lot of diesel trying to buy spinning wing decoys. I haven't managed it yet.

Good tip. I have wasted a lot of diesel trying to buy spinning wing decoys. I haven't managed it yet.

Give them a ring and they will be able to tell you when they are coming in stock. I ordered a pair of spinning wing decoys and they emailed to say they made a mistake as they got none in stock so they will refund my money. Any way a few days later my pair ofdecoys arrived so i gave them a call to make payment and they said dont worry about it as it was our mistake you have got them for free.RESULT

I got a couple of spinning wing teal a few weeks back , not the best of quality but well worth the 7.99 asking price , the mallard have been out of stock for well over a year !

They have not fen boy i only got mine in august. When i rang them they said they only get small amounts (24 in the last order) and they go within hours of showing up as in stock. Then strangely the very same ones appear on ebay for double the price so some bodys snapping them up and trying to make a fast buck. I have used my teal one plenty of times but my mallard one is yet to see daylight from the outside of the shed.

They have not fen boy i only got mine in august. When i rang them they said they only get small amounts (24 in the last order) and they go within hours of showing up as in stock. Then strangely the very same ones appear on ebay for double the price so some bodys snapping them up and trying to make a fast buck. I have used my teal one plenty of times but my mallard one is yet to see daylight from the outside of the shed.

They obviously dont email when they are in stock like they promise then ! , I have been looking every week for ages and they never show as being in stock , you would think if they sell so well they would increase stock.