2hr radius from H. Wycombe pigeon shooting requested

Very keen shooter looking to gain permission on land that needs ridding of pigeons!

Based near High Wycombe and willing to drive 2 hours each way.

Got gear + insurance etc.

Also have mates who are interested and so can bring more than one gun.

Also willing to brave the rain and anything else you can throw at me.

All the best,

Tournage

A little bit about yourself as an intro' is always a good start, welcome to PW !

Thank you for the welcome. Sorry, should have done an intro - just updated my profile.

26 years of age, lived in Bucks my whole life, currently work in the big smoke (London) during the week but have decent enough flexibility to take the odd day off here and there!

Would never for a second try to claim that I'm a very good shot but I am safe and usually hold my own on a driven day.

Very VERY keen to learn more about fieldcraft - love pulling the trigger but find it exponentially more satisfying when I have put in some strategic work to get to that point and in particular when the birds are a real challenge.

When not out and about with a gun (which is too frequent for my liking), I can be found in the woods or fields with my chainsaw keeping things tidy, felling trees and splitting wood. Also fanatical about all things mechanical...

Hope that helps

Excellent ! Some of the members on here do have opportunities that they offer and a bit of background helps a lot, Fenny for one often has a chance for one or two guns free....I know it's not in your neck of the woods but it hopefully shows that there is a chance someone near you may well invite you along. Good luck... :good: