Csd 100 wads

Guest cookoff013

That's kind of difficult to say. I'd just use the right wad.

Here is my reason. The wads are completely different. One has a colapsable leg section the other doesn't. The packing to raise the shot wouldn't matter at all. The powder would have nothing to expand into because the LBC wadtakes up alot of space and is held in by the wad. Would result in high pressure.

Ok thanks only reason i ask is because with out having to buy them from ballistic products and then pay extra to have them shipped over from the states. And iv looked on claygame, fastkents ect non seem to stock this particular wad

So i am stuck on which wad i can use that is available here in the uk

Hi guys. What type of wad could i get away with using instead of the csd 100 wads?

I currently have some lbc43 wads for my 1&1/8oz loads. Is it possable i could use them but put a packer/filler in the bottom to bulk the shot hieght up?

not a problem . the csd range are B&P wads rebranded what load is it ? one of the longshot loads

not a problem . the csd range are B&P wads rebranded what load is it ? one of the longshot loads

Yes it is a longshot load pal. Rang clay and game had a good chat with them they told me all the diffrent wads are named diffrently in the states so talked me through all the wads.

Then enquired about the data i had and they checked there copy of status of steel and said i will be fine with the data.

And they even said if i wanted or felt the need to do a ounce load using the lbc43 wad adding a felt spacer under the shot will be fine.

Thanks guys