EU Reform

ShootingEgg

Its a process he has to be seen to be going through. He's not stupid and he doesn't think we are either. He knows, and we know, what the outcome will be but he has to ask the questions and get the knockbacks to be able to say he tried. He's being one very smart cookie and you ought to give him some respect for that. He is making sure every box gets ticket along the way. Its like a divorce, you have to walk on eggshells

Unlike that idiot Blair who made it all up as he went along and got us all into a lot of this carp because he had his eye on the job of President of the EU and didn't care if he sold our birthright to get it. He''s the one who's body ought to be hanging in a gibbet at traiters gate,

Its a process he has to be seen to be going through. He's not stupid and he doesn't think we are either. He knows, and we know, what the outcome will be but he has to ask the questions and get the knockbacks to be able to say he tried. He's being one very smart cookie and you ought to give him some respect for that. He is making sure every box gets ticket along the way. Its like a divorce, you have to walk on eggshells

Unlike that idiot Blair who made it all up as he went along and got us all into a lot of this carp because he had his eye on the job of President of the EU and didn't care if he sold our birthright to get it. He''s the one who's body ought to be hanging in a gibbet at traiters gate,

Yep i agree with the above . Dave and george are not stupid . Its going through the boring motions .

This

I just cannot envisage any reforms that would make me vote to stay in the EU. It's not all about money! I'm fed up with being told: 'You can't do it that way because it breaks EU rules'. We seem to be the only country whose public servants enforce the rules. The EU is just a large Social engineering exercise that was seen to fail in the USSR.

Edited by rjimmer

I just cannot envisage any reforms that would make me vote to stay in the EU. It's not all about money! I'm fed up with being told: 'You can't do it that way because it breaks EU rules'. We seem to be the only country whose public servants enforce the rules. The EU is just a large Social engineering exercise that was seen to fail in the USSR.

We are the battered wife and the EU is an abusive husband shouting "You wouldn't ever leave me"

let's just go and start a new life on our own

Cannot disagree with either of these. :good:

Edited by Chris Bb

they need our money end of.we don,t need their straight Bananas and bent politicians .

That they need our money is indisputable, at the moment they are at the arrogant stage, acting like a load of posturing bigheads but when the SHTF they will turn nasty, you mark my words. Then it will really kick off because without us there is no EU, they won't be able to just say OK. see you around.

I wondered this. Is he just going through the motions to please whoever but knowing we'll be leaving?

Dont matter if the reforms are successful. I fear that more laws and treaties will be put on us from Brussels if the the vote is to stay in and our politicians will say that the majority voted for it.

If we have to renegotiate it should be from out of the EU after all they need us more than we need them.

This is not a once in a generation chance this is our last chance to get away from a corrupt monster the EU and save ourselves.