Inspection chamber

imissalot

Evening gents , after some advice as some are aware I'm fitting a new septic tank , the old drains to the cess pit I've got all ready are close together and silly angles to each other , I'm toying with the idea of building the old type inspection chambers in stead of the plastic pit type , ive had building control out today and he wants me to put in three pits not a problem with this ,it's the joining of the live pipes , question is we're would I find the half cut pipes for the base of the chamber

Cheers

Evening gents , after some advice as some are aware I'm fitting a new septic tank , the old drains to the cess pit I've got all ready are close together and silly angles to each other , I'm toying with the idea of building the old type inspection chambers in stead of the plastic pit type , ive had building control out today and he wants me to put in three pits not a problem with this ,it's the joining of the live pipes , question is we're would I find the half cut pipes for the base of the chamber

Cheers

Builders Merchants, half round salt glaze :good:

I ended up still running through my original septic tank and then into the Klargester, it is a acts as a primary settlement, not had to empty in 8 years

The old cess pit needed work hold 4 thousand gallon, brick built about 150 years old so this was left and a new one put in about fifty meters away , all done and running fingers crossed lol!

Only hit calour gas pipe well a tree root and this split the pipe , dug and found pipe first stupid tree root two meters away, next doors water runs through my property and yep found it for them