Dsc 1 or similar course

paddymax123

Hi everyone

I am looking to try and get onto a dsc 1 course or something that would count as the same qualification. I have called basc and still waiting to hear back from them but the person I talked to didn't seem to think any other course is important as it might not be recognised if I went for dcs2 (something I am not really worried about at the moment). At the moment the soonest dsc1 course I can find in my area (south west/ wilts) is April and due to commitments I have I am not able to wait until then. Does anyone know of anywhere I can either get onto a dcs1 course (willing to travel pretty much anywhere in uk) or a course that will cover the same important information and count so that I would be able to be granted .243 without restrictions on my ticket. Ant help would be amazing please feel free to pm me.

Whatever you do make sure the people who are requesting the training requirement accept what you contemplating before you book it.

All of my stalking mates apart from one have DSC1 or 2, he did a shorter/cheaper course years ago.

As is stands he can't stalk with me on my land as the owners now insist on it.

Like you he was looking to get booked up asap and got a cancellation place on a BDS course in a couple of weeks time.