UFO

old'un

Could have been an alien school history field trip. It would be lke us going back to watch Neanderthals :good: You can imagine the teacher "Look children, see how they have to lift heavy loads with their hands instead of just levitating them" :lol:

They have already appeared in the Smash averts. "They peel them with their little knives" !!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rimotu66

Every religion has people saying that "God has seen it all before" !!! But did she see it on other planets in the past, or this planet in the future. "Nothing new under the Sun", but was it OUR Sun?

Ohhh to deep for me, I'm out of here :lol:

Theoretical physicists dealing with super string theory now think there need to be 10 dimensions, possibly more.

Come on a bit since the flat earth times hasn't it :lol: And when you consider the Newcomen engine was only 300 years ago, sounds a long time but in reality only 4.5 lifetimes ago !! That's just 4 people ago, the 5th would still be alive , and they hadn't even invented pressurised steam engines :w00t:

As we currently understand time, what if time is just something else that can be used ? Then it would be simple to just go back and forth.

Yes there is that element, some have theorised that we may be living alongside other dimensions concurrently without being aware of it, a bit like a huge rope coiled up and thus joined but each layer unaware of the existence of the other rings, but now we're just beginning to hope and assume in blind faith that we're just not clever enough to truly be even sure of the basics of physicality which we currently enjoy ! It begins to get a little like religious faith in the unseen.

The theory I mentioned comes from instances where allegedly large groups of tourists have witnessed apparitions of Roman garrisons parading past complete with accompanied noise, others have reported hearing sounds from the past prompting some scientists to wonder whether sound can be trapped in certain mediums for centuries and released when conditions are right.

Stephan Hawking says that it should be possible to time travel. I'll take his word for it above others.

He also believes any alien visits will be for resources and hostile in nature. I can certainly believe that, we ourselves have never left our beds even for the next village without aggressive intent, exploratory expenditure of energy can only really have aggression and acquisition in its intent. I'd be more than happy for Earth to never get discovered by others and pray that we don't discover other habitable, life sustaining planets, we will only ruin it, guaranteed.

The posts seems to have strayed a little from my original post but that's the nature of any forum topic, that's not a moan but an observation.
So it seems from reading some of the post that some of you have seen UFO's.

Well as we have now moved into the realms of aliens, I have a very open mind when it comes to subjects like this so its interesting to here other people opinions.
here are a couple of things to get your head around.

A thought about religions/god, is it possible they/he were aliens from another planet?

Strange but most of the things that have been shown in old sci-fi TV (star trek) and Movies have come true.
I am not sure as are most people if life exists on other planets (good possibility) but one thought is,

in the distant future the war between us and "aliens" from another planet will be our own kind (humans) that have colonised another planet many years ago and become far more advanced than us on earth.

A really mischievous alien sense of humour? The pilot jabbering to his mate in some alien tongue "look there is two earth men and a dog, let's really play with their heads........"

Sorry Clarrky,, These were Very,Very Real:

Having spoken to only someone else who goes to every air show going, apparently they are working on pulse engines.

So to my way of thinking, they are some form of advance aircraft of our Time, They were not traveling FAST but Very Slowly really, wonder they stayed in the air.. They were very Solid objects, not streaks in the sky..

The sound was like errrr very small explosions, but not big bangs, Rythmic too..

Sorry For Edit:

And I have seen a fireball hit the ground, it was ALL Colours and Ragged on the outside,

it did not disappear into the ground ,but Rolled for about 400yds, hit a house and went OVER it and the light Disappeared..

Now this will probably put me in the NUTHOUSE:

Have You seen a Blake CAT (LARGE):

I Did £ years ago , right under my electric Bike, 24v lighting, if I had hit it I would probably broken several bones, That was very close to an accident with an animal, it crouched very low as cats do when stalking, the head turned my way, which was out of the centre of the light, BUT the tail was very long and what really took my attention was the tip of the tail which was very thick and Round at the tip...

Here We Go,,

Edited by subsonicnat

old un.

Robert Dean ufo's..... internet .... worth a look.

Thanks for the link, had a look and its interesting but just like the stories of people being abducted by aliens it is just someone's word who is possibly out to make a buck.

Like I said, proof, when I see a spaceship land and aliens step off it then I will truly believe in aliens and not the possibility of aliens,

I am very open minded and believe there is life on other planets but until I see proof with my own eyes it will just be stories, just like my own encounter.

There's got to be other life out there. The universe goes on and on so we can't be the only ones. We are all aliens :-)

You are more than likely correct but in what form, "there's life out there Jim, but not as we know it", the missing thing is proof!

The posts seems to have strayed a little from my original post but that's the nature of any forum topic, that's not a moan but an observation.

So it seems from reading some of the post that some of you have seen UFO's.

Well as we have now moved into the realms of aliens, I have a very open mind when it comes to subjects like this so its interesting to here other people opinions.

here are a couple of things to get your head around.

A thought about religions/god, is it possible they/he were aliens from another planet?

Strange but most of the things that have been shown in old sci-fi TV (star trek) and Movies have come true.

I am not sure as are most people if life exists on other planets (good possibility) but one thought is,

in the distant future the war between us and "aliens" from another planet will be our own kind (humans) that have colonised another planet many years ago and become far more advanced than us on earth.

If you think about it logically, God was / is from "up there" so would be an alien. And that's without taking all the cave paintings in to consideration.

Guest rimotu66

If you think about it logically, God was / is from "up there" so would be an alien. And that's without taking all the cave paintings in to consideration.

Mmmmm so maybe I should not be an atheist then :hmm: If you are reading this God then I am very sorry and will go to church on Sunday to worship you :lol:

You are more than likely correct but in what form, "there's life out there Jim, but not as we know it", the missing thing is proof!

Surely we aren't the only beings that are not just organisms or bacteria. You see inside the pyramids and they have carved pictures on the wall of stick men with bubbles round their head so are these arcithectual aliens that showed them how to build them. Or are the aliens the 'gods' they sacrificed people for? Who knows!

Guest rimotu66

Surely we aren't the only beings that are not just organisms or bacteria. You see inside the pyramids and they have carved pictures on the wall of stick men with bubbles round their head so are these arcithectual aliens that showed them how to build them. Or are the aliens the 'gods' they sacrificed people for? Who knows!

The only hole I can see in that theory is....... where are they now then?