My new rifle

Grenman

nice rifle - but whats the 1st rule of gun safety? always assume a guns loaded

having bolt closed indoors, mag in and propped against a chair isn't ideal

enjoy it but safety 1st- bad habit to get into IMO

Probably propped it up with the mag and bolt in for a good picture.

No need to give the fellow a lecture. Yes if you pick up a gun in a shop or a mates gun. Then yes assume it is loaded.

But if you check and your mag is empty and there is nothing in the chamber then there is no need to assume anything as you know the gun is clear.

I am sure this lad checked. Store with the bolt and mag out and check it's unloaded but for a picture this is fine!

Probably propped it up with the mag and bolt in for a good picture.

No need to give the fellow a lecture. Yes if you pick up a gun in a shop or a mates gun. Then yes assume it is loaded.

But if you check and your mag is empty and there is nothing in the chamber then there is no need to assume anything as you know the gun is clear.

I am sure this lad checked. Store with the bolt and mag out and check it's unloaded but for a picture this is fine!

hardly a lecture- just an observation !

Thanks for your kind comments, i will enjoy it. As for the picture, well, it had to pose didnt it. Its stored minus bolt and mag as it should be. Look a bit silly propped up on the chair without it and anyway, no one was going to touch it but me..

Andy

Guest rimotu66

Thanks for your kind comments, i will enjoy it. As for the picture, well, it had to pose didnt it. Its stored minus bolt and mag as it should be. Look a bit silly propped up on the chair without it and anyway, no one was going to touch it but me..

Andy

Nothing wrong with that Andy, get out and get used to it but don't forget what I said about a trigger kit, heres a bit about Eric Brookes trigger kits http://www.wilhelm.co.nz/cz452-trigger.htm

nice rifle - but whats the 1st rule of gun safety? always assume a guns loaded

having bolt closed indoors, mag in and propped against a chair isn't ideal

enjoy it but safety 1st- bad habit to get into IMO

There's always one captain health and safety to look at a pic then put a downer on it.i don't think the lad is that stupid to put a bullet in the chamber at mag just to put a pic up.nice gun to mate enjoy it atb

There's always one captain health and safety to look at a pic then put a downer on it.i don't think the lad is that stupid to put a bullet in the chamber at mag just to put a pic up.nice gun to mate enjoy it atb

Better safe than sorry. There plenty of accidents out there to prove the point!

Well done Crowdie for pointing it out.

Rather be safe and all that- folk injured/killed every year with gun accidents. If you take exception to this then more fool you

Andy

Brilliant rabbit bashing gun bud & as scully says 14 inch will look sweet and still be as accurate( good smithy).Had mine done & take no notice of the lectures this is PW remember. Edited by Davyo