Wladimir Klitschko v Tyson Fury.Tomorrow night.

sako751sg

Oh dear - an awful lot of sour grapes on this thread. Armchair professionals in most instances and it seems your thoughts and predictions were so awry. Well I'm sorry about what I'm about to say lads but "TOUGH BROWN STUFF" (No I'm not sorry for having said it.) I really do not understand what your problems are for those who have not had a good word to say about the man. he just beat the world champion - so if you are unhappy then it should not be against Fury it should be against Klitcko for not giving you the fight you seem to feel he should have given -eg knock Fury into next week and retain your world title. Get away with you. A square go in the ring under MQB rules is no avoidance ticket, you get in there and fight to win - doesn't mattter about your style as long as its clean and punishes the other person for not being good enough to beat you. "AND HE DID - IN BUCKETS" I suppose you folks would all rather see Prince Naseem and all his wafting around the ring - if I recall it was a take off from Nigel Benn's nemises and all his pouting etc. All yourself lads but I think you are speaking through a hole in your backside if you cannot accept the fact the guy won - against all your terrible predictions and in quite a few cases "HOPES". Would you have been happier if klitcko won? And if so - why? Just a wee pointer for some of you too. The names you were calling him in this open tread could be taken as discrimination given the newest legislation about how you speak about otherws life. life style, creed, religion etc etc etc, What chance for you in anopen court if someone brings that up in court? SHAMEe on you I say. He is still British regardless of what creed he was born into. He has turned his life into something really positive and has worked very hard to get there. Is it possible you are jealous of the reported 30 million pounds deal with everything assocaiated with becoming the British world champion? And if yes why? Becuse in your words you have discriminated against him by calling him a ***** or as near as damn it. I think the moon is made of cheese after all.

Get away with you - bunch of hipocrates. :whistling: is that the tune Dixie I can hear? :lol::yes:

Well I wonder what type of repostes this will bring eh :good::good::good:

*Klitschko

Edited by sako751sg

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was a poor fight, which Fury clearly won. He fought cautiously in my book, only to find Wlad at his poorest.

Not sure anyone thinks it was a great fight.

Not going to go down in history as one of the greatest fights, but it will be remembered as a Briton going to Germany and taking the belts off of one of the greatest heavy weight champions in history against the odds.

I think we will now get to see the real Fury, be that good or bad.

In a nutshell really.

As SP3 says,its not going down in history for being a great fight but will for what he achieved.Its up there as one of the biggest shocks ever involving a Brit fighter and regardless of how plum WK was nobody can take that away.

I dont like him,but now hes backed up his talk i would love him to make the division exciting again as there are so many decent matchups that can be made now,not just involving him.

In a nutshell really.

As SP3 says,its not going down in history for being a great fight but will for what he achieved.Its up there as one of the biggest shocks ever involving a Brit fighter and regardless of how plum WK was nobody can take that away.

I dont like him,but now hes backed up his talk i would love him to make the division exciting again as there are so many decent matchups that can be made now,not just involving him.

+1.

I,m still in shock,

what on earth did the german do,,

I have never seen a world champion at any weight perform so poorly,

it looked as though he lost the fight before he even got in the ring,

as much as I don't like fury,s attitude in and outside the ropes he actually fought the right fight BUT klitchko was awful to say the least

Gordon R

Posted Today, 05:06 PM

Pushkin - I feel entitled to respond to your diatribe, as I did predict a Fury win.

As for your lecture on what some have written - re-read your own post. It's not one I would be proud of.
Gordon R I have no issue with your predicition nor the good comments about the fight itself. My annoyance was with those who didn't even give Fury a chance in the contest and I really did not like the implications about what his creed is - we cannot- in my opinion decide where we are born or from whom we are originated from - that is each and every one of us's fate.
Gordon yes - it was a bit of a diatribe - so I hope you can understand that for me to get to that stage I was really annoyed by a lot of the comments of a negative mode from others. I just felt it was all so unjust given the effort and tenacity that the man has given to reach this stage in his career - I feel that in itself is something that deserves favour. Regardless of who or where he come from. :good:
I've replied to your comments first Gordon R because I enjoy and agree with much of what you say in your comments through posts :yes: . Now I'll go see what others have said about my rant.
Enjoy.
Pushkin :ninja:
Edited by Pushkin

The fight was pretty poor quality at best, wvlad was shocking and all the god bothering by fury along with his stupid Singing is enough to make most people take a dislike to him imo.

A very sad state of affairs when the the two best heavyweights in the world are these two.

I have to agree totally with the above,

no matter where anyone is from, after last nights fight ( if it can be called that ) it looks like the heavyweight division has had it lot, I have seen far better undercard heavyweight fights and THAT was a world title fight,

the standard of GOOD heavyweights has died since the likes of Larry holmes and Tyson ( the genuine one ) retired,

far too much money is involved these days, Mr Fury said he had trained for this fight for months So it is obvious that his diet and or training regime is wrong because he was carrying at least two stone around his midriff ,

boxing (heavyweight) is certainly nowhere as good as yesteryear when champions were champions but most importantly when there was only ONE champion

My annoyance was with those who didn't even give Fury a chance in the contest and I really did not like the implications about what his creed is - we cannot- in my opinion decide where we are born or from whom we are originated from - that is each and every one of us's fate.

I must have missed those posts that mentioned his background, have they been removed? As far as I can tell, people didn't give him a chance because they have seen both his and Klitschko's previous fights and on those performances 9 out of 10 would say WK would walk it, but he was very poor on the night and TF used all of his guile and resourcefulness to 'monster' him. The other negative posts are completely fair and largely centered on his pre-fight attitude.

I have more respect for him after the fight than I did before but I still don't like his attitude or style.

Wasn't overly shocked at the result but more Klitschko's performance as I think most have said. Hopefully Fury can put up some good title defences and keep the belt in the UK for a while. I'm sure Deontay Wilder will be circling for a shot, which could be a good fight. Unfortunately I think we are still depleated in the HW div but we've got some promise in AJ and such.