Hunting ban!!!

Pigeon_decoyer

Hopefully they won’t have to turn up for ours as hopefully hunting won’t be banned but i don’t think there is much chance of that happening.

But if that is the case and hunting is banned then i think a lot of the hunting people would turn up to a march for shooting as i think a lot of them shoot as well or just don’t want to see all country sports die out.

The hunting fraternity would recieve far more support from shooters if they ceased claiming that hunting fox with hounds is the only humane method of controling the fox population. I am sick to my back teeth of seeing mounted hunts people interviewed, who just have to slip in the glib comment that shooting foxes can wound them, and therefore, in their opinion is inferior to chasing the fox with a pack of hounds! ********!!!!!

If, as and when the government sucseed in banning hunting with dogs etc, I do not expect to see one single mounted hunts person defending the position of shooting, perhapps I am too synical, I just hope that we never get into that situation.

If you are not a member of BASC etc, then you should be. CPSA might offer cheaper membership and insurance, but they have already started to distance them selves from people who wear camo and shoot live quarry.

Politicians play numbers games, the more members that an organisation has the more credibility they are likeley to attach to the proposals made. Its is almost pointless for BASC and others to claim that over 1 million people shoot in Britain if they cant prove it!

One thing is for certain, if shooting goes so do I, probably to a more sunny climate, where small business men are not taxed into virtual oblivion and the opinions of the few are not allowed to control the activities of the many.

webber