Tablet help

billytheghillie

Well its that time of year, and SWMBO wants a new tablet of santa. I am not up to date with all these gizmos,and that's why I appeal to the mass for assistance. She has got a old Samsung but its past its best. Now what do I buy in the price range £150--£200. Must add she would like a big screen one, about 10in. Thanks in advance.

I fell into the iTrap,hate my iMac,hate my iPhone but love the iPad.The only other tab I've had was the Samsumg Tab 10.1 which I thought was mint,plus it had the entertainment factor where you could Change the tv over with it( wife didn't know) lol I had loads of fun & she never clicked to this day.

I've had Sony Xperia tablet which I really enjoyed, good tablet. The Samsung Note pro 12.2 which is a really good beast of a tablet but now on ipad air 2....my favourite of them all! so much so I'll be upgrading to iPhone when my contract is up.. I literally use it all the time and I actually take it to uni for notes ha!

if you can spend a bit more any of the above tablets will serve you well...for big screen I'd go for the Note pro. It also comes with the S pen built in if you prefer navigating using it and you can write on the screen with it (it's a well integrated piece of hardware)

I was looking into this a few weeks back and decided that the Hudl2 was the best mixture of performance and price. Haven't bought one yet though.

You're too late, Tesco have stopped making/ selling them!

My daughter smashed the screen on hers a month or so ago and was going to get a replacement for Christmas, looking for

an alternative has made me realise what bl00dy good value for money they were. Nothing < £200 will touch the screen

resolution.

Hi

If you shop at Tesco and have the Clubcard points they are doubling them up until 24th - this makes any item bought even better value (assuming they have what you decide on).

Picking up a 2TB Toshiba HDD from a local store for £9 - wont hurt if it gathers some dust........

L

I've had a Linx 10 with an Origami keyboard for a year now and it's been great. very good value for money.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Linx-Tablet-Z3735F-Windows-Keyboard/dp/B014D847FS/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1449665966&sr=1-1&keywords=linx+10

This, great 10.1" tablet running Win10. Two full size USB ports, micro HDMI, 32GB storage (Expandable) 2GB RAM and a proper keyboard all for £129