eBay

Davyo

I send an invoice within hours of the end of the auction, I leave it 3 days then if the winner still hasn't paid....I contact the buyer via eBay...another 2/3 days and I register the non payment to eBay and offer it to the next highest bidder as a second chance offer if the item has more than one bidder.

Some time wasting, welshing b*******s never pay!

You sold them socks

Yep they will go through the letter box no problem & ive sold them with a toffee hammer lol.No not really its a 2014 iMac ( Ben wants shot and get a MacBook).Guy is prob away for the weekend,just assuming everyone is like me and pays immediately auction is over.I will leave it as others have said a few days.

Edited by Davyo

Firstly you should put a time to pay by in your listing, I use 2 days then if If they have not paid within 48 hrs you can open a case with ebay for a non paying bidder. Ebay send them an email asking them to pay which usually works but if they don`t pay then within another 3 days they get an unpaid item strike against them and you get a refund on the final valuation fee. Once this has happened you can move to the next bidder and give them the second chance offer or relist if you like.

that doesn't mean a thing, you can't give buyers negative feed back, one of a few flaws in their system.

You can if they don't pay for the goods but if you read my post all I said was check there feedback,as this would show you if they are more or less honest so HE won't have a problem getting payed.where did it say give him negative feedback because I can't see that.

You can if they don't pay for the goods but if you read my post all I said was check there feedback,as this would show you if they are more or less honest so HE won't have a problem getting payed.where did it say give him negative feedback because I can't see that.

yes lurchers, I apologise, I just assumed that's what you meant, however, I had an item for sale not so long back, accepted an offer and heard nothing from the bloke, still couldn't leave him any negative feedback technically, just a word of warning to everyone else on his positive feedback, thankfully it doesn't happen very often.

Guy last night emails saying would pay 1st thing today then at 6pm today emails to say he is still going to pay today.I email him to say is he serious about paying as 2 other bidders missed out.He emails me at 8pm to advise me to cancel the sale.What a waste of space !

that's most annoying, hope the other guys are still interested.

yes lurchers, I apologise, I just assumed that's what you meant, however, I had an item for sale not so long back, accepted an offer and heard nothing from the bloke, still couldn't leave him any negative feedback technically, just a word of warning to everyone else on his positive feedback, thankfully it doesn't happen very often.

that's most annoying, hope the other guys are still interested.

I can't leave him neg feedback ( he is 100%) as he got me to cancel the sale from my end( obviously knows what he's doing & I don't lol) plus I can't seem to get it to go to 2nd chance offer what ever you call it.Proper stitched up & lesson learnt.

I can't leave him neg feedback ( he is 100%) as he got me to cancel the sale from my end( obviously knows what he's doing & I don't lol) plus I can't seem to get it to go to 2nd chance offer what ever you call it.Proper stitched up & lesson learnt.

can you give him any feedback at all? if so, do what I did and leave a sarcastic comment :good: