What are your plans??

stu2309

So guys,

with the festive season here, what are your plans for over the holiday period??

I'm looking to shoot at my local, Spennymoor and district clay club on the 20th if I can get the day off work?

Anyone else got anything planned over christmas??

ATB

Stu

Good luck with that Scully :lol: . I am glad to see that you havent floated away mate, hope the floods didnt affect you to much.

No, not too much thanks, and the town bridges were re-opened yesterday so no more lengthy detours. Can actually get up to rough shoot now! Haven't pulled a trigger for over two weeks; itching to get out this Saturday. :good: Syndicate pre-Christmas pub lunch to follow. :yes:

Staying with a good friend and his wife over christmas and hopefuly having an evening flight at duck of christmas eve, a day of feasting on christmas day ( but alas no drink this year, they will not mix with the new pills from the Doctor ), morning goose flight boxing day and another evening duck flight then home on Sunday.

syndicate 200 bird day this friday pigeons saturday and sunday arrange a mortage for the free range turkey to collect thursday with pork, grounded friday saturday and sunday ( i hate xmas ) pigeons monday and tuesday another 200 birder wednesday then pigeons till the 4th so fairly busy look forward to work for a break