Wildfowling Forum

Alfieri

• 2 weeks later...

the trouble is a lot on here have left the forum as you see this as a better medium !! maybe it is but if one wants to talk fowling and be secure that you are among fowlers then the Forum is the place to be !!! yes you can still come on here and broad cast to a wider audience a lot being non fowling and have a good chat ,but with the forum you know were you are and who you chatting with !!! . I have found I need to be extra guarded on here as open to all !! and some of the comments on here show a tendency of what has caused most of the trouble up on the Findhorn !!!

Edited by riptide

First time I ever had any issues logging on,It wont accept my password or User Name. :no:

Keep trying. It will let you log in eventually. It throws me out every few days. Sometimes I can get straight back on on others it takes a while. It certainly is a strange setup!

Edited by Reabrook

Keep trying. It will let you log in eventually. It throws me out every few days. Sometimes I can get straight back on on others it takes a while. It certainly is a strange setup!

Yes will have to give it another try. Thing is up until it would not accept my password when I did get logged in it would not take me to the main Forum but showed my posting history on my profile and i would then have to click on one of the threads and go to the top of the page to get me on the forum. Somethings not right for sure. Not much happening on there the last time i was on which is sad considering the great Forum it once was..!

Right, does anyone know what is going on with the Wildfowling Forum..? I have been asked to update my Yuku account,Which I have done and it still will not accept my password.

Anyone other than the OP and Reabrook having problems logging in..?

I signed in minutes ago. There has been a change of Ownership recently this caused problems last time ownership changed