Bourbon recommendations

FalconFN

For readily available you can't beat Bulleit.... quite a high rye content so might not be to everyone's taste but very very drinkable. Usually around £25-30

Makers Mark is also a decent a drink

Tesco near us have started stocking Knob Creek... excellent drink and one of my personal favourites for £30-40 mark

Received a bottle of Evan Williams 1783 small batch bourbon delivered today... I'll report back later, after a tipple.

Mixed reviews online, but I know what I like :)

Mmm, nice. Verrrry different from JD or JB. Had a small measure, neat, for sipping. For once in my life, the tasting notes online actually agreed with me :)

only just started the bourbon route after 36 years on the planet, first I had jd but now moved to jim beam both with coke. Real whiskey drinkers will hate the fact its mixed but really enjoy the taste and thanks for the above as will have to try some of them

Drink it how you like it, mate!

I'm the opposite, though. To me it tastes minging with Coke. I also like brussel sprouts :D but not in the same glass...

• 6 months later...