mad friday

davewh100

Black eye Friday..... Well, I survived! In the last 8 hours I have had the usual drunken verbal abuse, been kicked, punched spat at and even bitten. He really was one of the most delightful chaps I've ever met in 18 years. Fair play to him, his stamina levels were admirable, he never stopped fighting from the street until we left him naked in the cell. Suitable alternative clothing was provided.

Just one of our many customers.

I'm now home, ache all over, hot and sweaty, ( I don't recommend the wearing of body armour in conjunction with prolonged physical exertion) and tired. Hot shower, large single Malt and bed for me. 4 days off then I'll go back and do it all again.

Edited by ozzy518

It's known as Black eye Friday up here.

When I was working for Warburtons, each bakery used to book a large venue for the Xmas do,

One year it was reported that for the first time at the Newcastle bakery's party there were no known incidents of fighting,

This had never happened before so made the headlines in the company magazine

:shaun:

Yep, known as black eye Friday over here too. Thought it was maybe just a Norn Iron thing.

Edited by the enigma

Don't you have tasers lol

Black eye Friday..... Well, I survived! In the last 8 hours I have had the usual drunken verbal abuse, been kicked, punched spat at and even bitten. He really was one of the most delightful chaps I've ever met in 18 years. Fair play to him, his stamina levels were admirable, he never stopped fighting from the street until we left him naked in the cell. Suitable alternative clothing was provided.

I'm now home, ache all over, hot and sweaty, ( I don't recommend the wearing of body armour in conjunction with prolonged physical exertion) and tired. Hot shower, large single Malt and bed for me. 4 days off then I'll go back and do it all again.

Edited by chady

No one should have to put up with that sort of rubbish at work. Some might say you know what you're getting into when you sign up but I say it's a shame that you describe it as "the usual"... Hats off you you sir.