1. 1. What Wellington Boots do you use?

• Aigle
    • Muck Boot
    • Le chameau
    • Hunter
    • Hoggs
    • Dunlop
    • Anything Cheap

Hood Bullseye are the only ones that last for me, but the treads wear smooth after 7-10 years. The muck boots have split after less than 2 years. Lacrosse alphaburly are leaking somewhere. Lacrosse chest waders were super for warmth until the boots cracked up. The chest waders from Tidepool(Garlands) only lasted a season. Cheap plastic wellies last about 3 months. If only Hood Bullseye made chest waders, my last thighboots by them lasted 14 years.

Aigle's. Really like my ISO open with the full length zip. I have large calf's and struggle finding a wellie that's not too tight.

+1 having been through Hunters/Chameau these are now the puppies privates.If you read online reviews and there are many it would appear Le Chameau have lost the plot and having been through 2 lots of hunters will never buy hunters again.

I recently bought a £15 pair of dunlops that are fleece lined off e bay. They are brilliant value for money thick soled warm and waterproof. Why pay mega money when you can get something that does the job for a tenth of price. Only thing is they have a red toggle on the cord at the top you could paint it black or cut it off apart from that nothing wrong with them.

Le Chameau. But the only answer really is those that feel the most comfortable to each individual? When I chose mine I tried about five or six brands on. Some I rejected straight away as they just did not feel right on the foot. It ended up as a choice between Le Chameau at £160 reduced to £120 at the cash till (- thanks Keiths of Saltburn) and a chinese made pair at £25. The Aigle, the Seelands, the muckboots and the Hunters just did not feel right. Had there been no Le Chameau it would have been the Chinese boots. I rather wish it had given the price difference but the Le Chams felt so comfortable.

I have to admit to using cheap wellies. All wellies seem to be cold even the very expensive ones so I now only buy cheap as chips wellies but have to say that I use heated insoles (which I sell through my shop too). These are the ones I use and highly recommend for having toasty warm feet!

Thats not my shop btw before anyone flames me for not being a trade member. That's the manufacturers website ;)

Wellies are very poor for some reason at the moment ! Had le chameau's and muck boots last chameaus where the top of the range leather lined and full zipped they did not last two seasons, Muck boots are warm But wear from the inside on the heal and ruin a pair of socks in a day, also deadly on wet grass !

I now wear high leg goretex lined leather boots, warm support your ankles and i'm on my 5th season

Muck boot muck masters for me , cant say I have had a problem with the insides wearing out on the heel.

Reasonabley priced compared to some, comfortable and keep your toes as warm as toast even without thick socks on .

What more could a man want in a pair of wellies :)

Aigle parcours all the way have a pair that are 12 yo and I walk the dog with them every day the rubber is now micro cracked so not good for standing in water as such, but they are still usable. Also have a 2 yo pair of the same boot.

I tried the harkilas (no the full zipped ones) on a few months back in the shop and they felt well comfy.

Currently using Hunter Balmoral Neoprene. Got to say I love them, warm & comfy. They are only on their first season so will be interested to see how well they last. If you pay over £100 for a pair of wellies you would hope they last you a few years.

good luck,had 2 pairs both split in same place,basically over top of foot to either side...........about as waterproof as a net curtain.......I hope you are luckier than I was