1 for the Land Rover fans! or 2

bluesj

Love defenders but make sure they have good alarms and immobilisers because they are all to often stolen

Apparently Disco 1's are going the same way now the off roaders are after them. Not saying it's the off road boys nicking them but parts are sought after. And the price of 300 Disco's now !!! One on ebay failed to make the reserve, it still went to £3500 though.

Wasn't the autobiography the one with the two tone paint, black and silver ? LR used that in all the promotion material around the special editions. That's why I thought it wasn't, guess he just wanted it all black instead...

It is black and silver (its more of a gunmetal grey) just doesn't show very well on the photo

I'm on my sixth. They've cost me more than I could ever make on them.

not if you had got that one, there is a huge waiting list and they are all sold so the only way to get one is hope someone cancels their order or pay someone how has got one a lot of money.

We were told that someone had been offered twice the new price for one!!! Mind you that was the salesman :lol:

not if you had got that one, there is a huge waiting list and they are all sold so the only way to get one is hope someone cancels their order or pay someone how has got one a lot of money.

We were told that someone had been offered twice the new price for one!!! Mind you that was the salesman :lol:

If it was worth double, the salesman would have bought it. Think about it...

It'll retain some value, but buying a Defender isn't an investment of any kind. Just wait until that warranty runs out and make sure you get EVERYTHING fixed before it ends.

Edited by Billy.