Pheasant Shooting 19th December 2015

ollie

Happy Christmas everyone. This is a video from last Saturday 19th December on the syndicate shoot, here in the Glens of Antrim Northern Ireland.

The pheasants were very testing with 30-40 mph winds up their tail most of the day, but it made for good shooting.

I spent most of the day beating so didn't get loads of footage, but captured some nice shots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPbEdMlD34k

Please like, share, comment & subscribe to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdXL__oYvbmKo0Ccm-vWRfw

Thanks for watching

Another great clip. The scenery on your shoot is pretty special. Hope you're having a great Christmas.

Cheers Al. I hope you got out & did some filming yesterday. I was out yesterday and my shooting was awful!!! Hopefully get the video up by Monday.

Cheers Al. I hope you got out & did some filming yesterday. I was out yesterday and my shooting was awful!!! Hopefully get the video up by Monday.

I had a great day yesterday. I didn't film anything though. I wish I had but we had mizzle all day and I reckoned the footage wouldn't be too good. Maybe next time.

Nice footage there ollie and I like the music' it Complimented the Scenery and activity very well. Still nowhere near as nice as my County though.. :lol:

Thanks goose. When I put the music in the words fitted in well, more a fluke than anything else. The shoot is actually in cushendall, which is mentioned in the music.

Not sure I agree about the county, it's hard to beat antrim!!!