Opinions & advice on "Stealth" air-rifle

baikiel boy

Hi all,

Considering? buying 2nd hand stealth air - rifle. Like the fact that i need only to take bottle to shop to get it charged up ,which means not carrying a gun in sleeve in public . Also it would give me the chance of carrying a spare fully charged bottle (200 shots @ 12ft lbs ?). Can this make of gun be brought up to F.A.C. specifications. What killing range (Wood pigeon) at say 30 ft lbs . The gun appears to be lighter and also shorter than most ie not so much weight and maybe more manouverability in wooded areas. I have very little knowledge on air weapons. ,however i am aware that if going over 12 ft lbs i will need F.A.C. but i dont foresee any problems with this. Any advice and opinions would be appreciated.P.S.What bottle filling pressure

baikiel boy :roll <_<

Hi all,

Many thanks for answering and giving your advice and opinions. Exactly what i was looking for. Thanks again leon,i believe you spoke to me on this subject in" pigeon watch arms". If i get one i'm sure i could "fettle" it , spent most of my life in skilled sections of engineering

once again many thanks

baikiel boy <_<<_<