CARTRIDGE RECOMMENDATION for a 12 guage BROWNING 525 LIGHT HUNTER

oldypigeonpopper

I don't have the same gun, but due to lightweight I would recommend 28 gram gamebore super game as a smooth load for pigeon and game

Neither do I, but I do shoot a lightweight gun. I'll second BrowningDJC's recommendation but have also found these to be very smooth and effective

http://www.lyalvaleexpress.com/supreme-game-fibre-28-grams

Edited by IEH

thanks i have made a note of those cartridges

I don't have the same gun, but due to lightweight I would recommend 28 gram gamebore super game as a smooth load for pigeon and game

Neither do I, but I do shoot a lightweight gun. I'll second BrowningDJC's recommendation but have also found these to be very smooth and effective

http://www.lyalvaleexpress.com/supreme-game-fibre-28-grams

thanks noted these as well

i have a b525 lightweight and i use d&j 30g loads fine through it for pigeon and some eley 1st 24g for clays. have shot some black gold 32g 5s on driven days, these performed very well (as expected) but they were a little punishing on the shoulder after a while. its a fine gun you have there hope it gives you great service.

i have a b525 lightweight and i use d&j 30g loads fine through it for pigeon and some eley 1st 24g for clays. have shot some black gold 32g 5s on driven days, these performed very well (as expected) but they were a little punishing on the shoulder after a while. its a fine gun you have there hope it gives you great service.

hello, thankyou to reply, yes i am very pleased with my 525 and i hope so to, by way of a shotgun it will be my last purchase hoping i can enjoy a good few years now retired.