Barbour Linhope Coat - Medium

spambutty14

Fellas, here is the second coat I am selling, it is a Barbour Linhope size medium. Literally only worn it half a dozen times, I thought it too nice to use for shooting so just worn for going to the ships and cinema so it is in perfect condition, its never been out in the rain.

These coats are a more tailored style than most shooting coats and are a really nice fit. Another nice feature is that the poppers are either positioned below the material of the coat or have a rubberised coating to prevent marking your precious gun stocks.

I am having the usual problems uploading pics but I am more than happy to send pics via email.

The official description is:

Keep the elements at bay with a weather-resistant, feature-packed Cordura® jacket. A classic English field profile is lightweight due to modern fabrics, but holds up in the toughest autumn weather. Barbour's Linhope style features an easy two-way zip front with a studded storm flap, detachable hood, soft microfleece collar, and a draw-cord waist to keep breezes out. Four exterior pockets, including two roomy bellows pockets. Rain jacket for men in dark olive.​

90YLBAR9_alt.jpg

£110.00 posted or can collect from Castle Donington.

Cheers.

Edited by spambutty14