SJ4000

Ttfjlc

Hello all, my son got an sj4000 for Christmas and the picture quality is superb for the price. The only gripe I've got with it is when he swings the gun to take the shot the video slows down and becomes jumpy and you hear the shots a second or two later. Has anybody had similar issues? It was bought off eBay for around £30 and the sd card is a Kingston. The camera is mounted using a headstrap on his forehead, cheers.

Jason

Edited by Ttfjlc

Is the card a class 10 or better? I had issues with stammering video while using a class 6, the write speed was too slow and you lost frames, just a thought!

Yes it says it's a class 10 mate, whether or not it's a genuine class 10 is another matter :lol: thanks for posting.

What model of Kingston SD card is it? Do you have a model number?

Size?

I would hazard a guess that the card is simply not up to the job of writing so much changing data quickly enough. If you can determine the model and size of the card, there's a good chance you can find it at http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/charts/sd-cards-2014/benchmarks,168.html, determine the speed (and if you decide to replace it, know what to replace it with).