Pheasant and duck (first video)

swingit

Hi all.

My wife got me a action cam (SJ4000) for Christmas and I got to try it for the first time Saturday on the little syndicate shoot I'm a member off.It's not a actioned packed video by any means and I didn't get many shots but,I got to try the camera out.

Now,I'm really not very clever when it comes to computers or anything techy so stick with me,it's my first try.Any help,advice or tips on how I could improve things in any way would be most welcome.

https://youtu.be/ogcJGgiNRK4

Cheers.

Daz.

PS......Can anyone please tell my why there is a link to the video and not the actual video on the forum page ?....What I do wrong ?.

Edited by swingit

Hi all.

My wife got me a action cam (SJ4000) for Christmas and I got to try it for the first time Saturday on the little syndicate shoot I'm a member off.It's not a actioned packed video by any means and I didn't get many shots but,I got to try the camera out.

Now,I'm really not very clever when it comes to computers or anything techy so stick with me,it's my first try.Any help,advice or tips on how I could improve things in any way would be most welcome.

https://youtu.be/ogcJGgiNRK4

Cheers.

Daz.

PS......Can anyone please tell my why there is a link to the video and not the actual video on the forum page ?....What I do wrong ?.

To get the video rather than link , you want the first option on the list when you left click it from memory

Edited by fenboy